1. Sanitization: Various bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms can proliferate from bodily fluids and during the decomposition process. Ozone is a powerful disinfectant and can destroy these pathogens, helping to sanitize the affected area.
2. Odor elimination: Blood spills, bodily fluids and decomposition of a body releases a variety of compounds that can cause strong and unpleasant odors. Ozone has the ability to break down and neutralize these odor-causing molecules, effectively eliminating the smell.
3. Preservation of the environment: Decomposition can leave behind biological contaminants and stains. Ozone treatments can help remove or reduce these residues, restoring the affected area to a cleaner and safer state.
4. Air quality improvement: Ozone can help purify the air by neutralizing pollutants and allergens present in the environment. It can break down volatile organic compounds (VOCs), resulting in fresher and cleaner air.
5. Prevention of further contamination: Biohazardous situations can lead to the spread of bacteria and microorganisms to surrounding areas. Using an ozone machine can help prevent the spread of these contaminants by eliminating them from the air and surfaces.