Did Spring Cleaning Reveal the Unexpected
With the heat of the desert, we don’t often think about mold like the rest of country, but it can still be present in your home or office. A small leak from a pipe in your wall, behind your shower or under your sink can be the trigger to the growth of mold. Continuous exposure can affect people with allergies and asthma, causing respiratory problems such as shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness, skin irritation, rashes, headaches, and fatigue, to name a few. It’s important to identify the source of the issue to prevent further growth and then to have the area thoroughly cleared of all mold spores.
Remediation should always be done by professionals – that is where T.A.C.T. 48 comes to the rescue! Our team is trained and certified to remediate the area with advanced equipment and techniques.